Tuesday 9 December 2014

Try Out Tuesday: Superdrug Tea Tree Skincare Range (Blogmas Day 9)

Hello everyone and welcome to blogmas day 9! Sorry this is going up a day later, I got back from the clothes show yesterday and I was really sick. However, that means that there will be two posts today so it will still be up to date. Anyway, today I am going to be reviewing the Superdrug Tea Tree Skincare range. I think that it's fairly new so today I will be Trying it out!

Okay, so they have several products in their brand but I have just brought the Exfoliating Scrub and the Spot Stick.The face scrub is supposed to be used 2-3 times a week and I will admit, when I first used it, I was a bit sceptical. However, I was pleasantly surprised because when I took it off, my skin was really soft and smooth. I have incredibly sensitive skin so I found it quite amazing that the scrub doesn't make my face come up in rashes. It did make my skin tingle quite a lot for the first few minutes, but that is probably because of the tea tree. Anyway, I also tried the Spot Stick which you are meant to use 2-3 times a day. I first applied this after the face scrub and I was amazed. The combination of these products had literally made almost all of my spots disappear within a couple of hours. However, being a teenage girl, spots will appear very often. But I just use the spot stick 2-3 times everyday and it really has made a difference to the amount of spots that will appear now.

So that was my review on the Superdrug Tea Tree Skincare Range. Obviously, this isn't 100% accurate because I only tried 2 products, but the ones that I did try, I was pleasantly surprised by them. So overall, I would really recommend the range as it definitely reduced the amount of spots quite quickly and is also very affordable. I would rate the range a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment