Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day 1: The Christmas Tag!

Hello everyone! So for December I really wanted to do Blogmas because right now, I am so in the Christmas spirit. I know this is going to be really hard work but I am going to try my best to post every single day up until Christmas! So I thought what better way to kick off blogmas than to do the Christmas tag!

1. What's your favourite Christmas movie? 

I think my favourite Christmas movie has to be Elf, I always watch it near Christmas.

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?

Just the traditional red, green, gold and silver.

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?

I usually dress up a bit on Christmas because my Grandad comes over so I want to look presentable. But when I was younger, I used to go all out and buy new dresses just for Christmas. 

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?

 Okay, I know the traditional answer would be 'my mum' or 'my dad' but I'm not going to choose them because I feel bad having to only give one person a present. And I was thinking someone from 5sos but then I also have to choose and I literally can't decide so I think I'm going to say my favourite Youtuber which is Emily-Victoria Canham. I choose her because her videos have really helped me this year, yeahh, I thought way too much about this question.

5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Does anyone actually open their presents on Christmas Eve?! For me, I get my presents throughout the day, so it's a bit more spread out.

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

No I haven't, but I really want to, even though I hate gingerbread, haha.

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Sleep, go Christmas shopping, wrap presents, watch Christmas movies and then sleep again.

8. Any Christmas wishes?

This isn't really a Christmas wish but that everyone I know has a great 2015 because I know for several of my friends, this year hasn't been too good so I really want everyone to have an amazing year and for everyone to forget all the negativity that went on this year.

9. Favourite Christmas smell?

Probably the smell of the Christmas dinner. 

10. Favourite Christmas Meal or treat?

I would say the Christmas dinner, but in the evening I have an amazing buffet which is pretty rad, haha. But the Christmas dinner just can't be beaten so I would probably have to go with that.
For the snack it's probably those Cadbury Selection boxes or advent calender chocolate. Anyone else think that chocolate just tastes a lot nicer near Christmas?


So that is it for the Christmas tag, I know there are several versions of them but this is just the first one I found. Make sure to check out my blog tomorrow for a new post. Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment