Sunday 14 December 2014

Decorating The Tree! (Blogmas Day 14)

Hello everyone and welcome to blogmas day 14.  So today, I decorated my Christmas tree! I had already put up all my other Christmas decorations so it was time to put up my tree. This is typically a family event but I ended up doing most of the tree by myself because everyone else was busy, fml. Anyway, it isn't a real tree, although I wish it was. Something that has always frustrated me about my tree is that it isn't colour coordinated, it is really random. However, I do think it is kind of cute that we still include some baubles that my sister and I made when we were younger. We also put up some decorations that used to be my dad's when he was growing up, which I thought was pretty cool. Our tree is fibre optic so it looks really nice in the evening, and we also have a light up star which looks really cool.

I'm aware that this wasn't much of a post, this was more of a chatty type post but I really wanted to include this somehow without boring you all to death. Also it is pretty important for Christmas, so it had to be included in Blogmas. Check out my blog tomorrow for a new blogmas post. Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment