Monday 15 December 2014

DIY Gift Idea: 52 things I love about you! (Blogmas Day 15)

Hello everyone and welcome to blogmas day 15! Today I am going to be showing you a DIY gift idea if you have left the present shopping until last minute. I'll be honest, this isn't the most original idea I've ever had (if you've ever been on pinterest you would know that) but I just thought I'd talk about this because I made it last year and I think it is a really cute present for someone like your girlfriend/ boyfriend or parents.

To make this DIY gift, you don't need much supplies. In most pictures I have seen, people have used cards and a bit of ribbon to make the book. However, you could completely change it up. For example, instead of making a little book, you could make a box or a jar filled up with little pieces of paper which say what you love about a certain person.Anyway, so all you need to do is write on each of the pieces of card, pierce a hole through them all and thread some ribbon through it to make sure it stays together. It's that simple! I just mainly think this gift idea is so nice because if you are giving this to someone like your mum (which I did last Christmas), yet it is cheesy af, it is saying to that person  that you appreciate everything they do for you and that you love them, and 'here's the reasons why'.

So this was it for my DIY Gift Idea. I know this one was very cheesy but hey, it's Christmas! As per usual, make sure you check out my blog for a new Try Out Tuesday for tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone!

picture is not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment