Saturday 6 December 2014

DIY Christmas Quote Frame (Blogmas Day 6)

Hello and welcome to Blogmas Day 6! Today is another DIY room decor for Christmas and it this cute quote photo frame! It is so simple to make, literally anyone could make it. All you need is a photo frame, the internet and a printer!

Okay the first thing I did was find a quote that I was going to include. So of course I used 'The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear' from Elf. Now I actually found the image I used on Google but you could make your own one. I then just printed it out but it ended up having a white border around it, which in the end, I think made it look nicer. And if you don't have a printer, you can just create the quote image by hand. Anyway, the only photo frame that I had was navy blue so I had to paint it white, but of course, you can do whatever you want. So then you just put the printing in the frame and basically, that was it!

As I said before, this DIY is so simple but once it is done, it looks so professional and cute. As per usual, make sure you check out my blog tomorrow for a new blogmas post. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment