Thursday 4 December 2014

Gift Guide: For Her! (Blogmas Day 4)

Hello everyone and welcome to blogmas day 4! Today I am going to be discussing some gift ideas for what you could get for your girlfriend, wife or even mum this Christmas. These products do vary quite a lot in price which will hopefully be helpful if you're on a budget.


So the first present you could purchase is this gift set from the Body Shop. This is the Glazed Apple Tin Of Treasures set and if I'm honest, I really want to get this myself. I had a little smell of the Glazed Apple range in the store and it smells amazing. Anyway, this gift set includes 4 miniatures and a loafer (Body Butter, Shower Gel, Body Polish and a Body Lotion). I honestly think anyone would be so happy to receive this for Christmas as the packaging is so cute and the products itself are amazing. I think this product retails at £17 which is very reasonable for the value you get.

 Okay, next is the Ted Baker London Beau Box Bathroom Set Mini Hat Box. Now this product is in the lower price range at £10 which again I think is very good value for money. In this gift set you get a Body Soufflé, Body Foam, Body Wash and a Body Spray. I just want to give credit to the packaging quickly because look how cute it is! It looks like very good quality and definitely is something I would purchase for my mum as it is so formal. I have smelt Ted Baker products in the past and they smell great so I am sure this set does not disappoint.

I am really excited to talk about this next product because it is so amazing. This is the Champneys Complete Home Spa Bath and Bodycare Kit. I will admit, this product is pretty expensive at £50.00 but to me, it really looks worth it. The gift set comes with a pink bag and inside it includes a Body Scrub, A Body Butter, Hand and Nails Cream, Body Lotion, Bathing Milk, Shower Gel and a Loafer. I definitely think this product would be great to give someone who has worked really hard this year and is in need of a good pampering session. Also, as it comes in this adorable pink bag, it really makes the gift set seem so fancy and luxorious.

Now I will admit, I did see FluerDeForce talk about this gift set in one of her recent videos and I just had to include it in my list. This is the La Petite Patisserie Soufflé Body Crème Collection from Laura Mercier. This again, is a fairly pricey product at £45 but it's Laura Mercier, so you know it is going to be good quality. I really do think that all Laura Mercier packaging just makes their products look so much more luxurious. The body cremes included all have different scents which are: Ambre Vanille, Almond Coconut Milk, Crème Brulee, Fresh Fig, Crème de Pistache and Tarte au Citron.


I'm going to go back to the cheaper end of the spectrum now and this is the Baylis & Harding Pamper Calander. This is £20 which is incredibly good for what I'm about to tell you. This product is basically an advent calender but for the 12 days of Christmas (although it would be literally perfect if it was an advent calender for December). So this set is laid out like an advent calender so there are little doors and behind it are different products for each day. There are several different designs which all have different fragrances. The design in the image to the right is Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit, the pink one is Vintage Rose and the black, white and gold one is Pink Peony with Cashmere and Vanilla. Tbh, I really want this and I just think it is such a cool idea, I reckon anyone would want this.


On to the last product now and it is the Bobbi Brown's Bobbi Chocolate. This is a trio set of two Long-wear cream eyeshadow in shades Bronze Sugar and Praline as well as a long-wear Gel eyeliner in Dark Chocolate. The trio also comes with a Mini Dual-ended cream shadow/Ultra Fine eyeliner brush.This is an expensive product at £49, but hey, it's Bobbi Brown, of course it's expensive, it's good quality. I definitely think this set would be the perfect gift for someone who loves makeup as they would really appreciate this.



So that concludes my Gift Guide For Her list, I hope you found this helpful. Please make sure to check out my blog tomorrow for a new Blogmas post and Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment