Sunday 7 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist! (Blogmas Day 7)

Hello everyone and welcome to Blogmas Day 7! Today I am going to be discussing what I would really like for Christmas! So I made my Christmas List about a month ago, and yes, I still make Christmas lists. Anyway, I thought I would just share what I would love to get on Christmas because this could help anyone who is stuck on what to get a friend or to give yourself ideas of some stuff you might want to receive on Christmas!



Okay, this is the first thing that I would really like to get. This would obviously be my main present, but it is the Fujifilm S8650 16MP bridge camera. This is currently on sale on Argos for £99 which I think is pretty good for a camera like this. I'll be honest, I've wanted a camera like this for years and because I've started a blog and potentially starting a YouTube channel fairly soon, I think it is time to get this.What really interested me about this camera is that it zooms in a lot (36x Optical Zoom to be precise).



Now this next product has a little story to it. Basically, about a month ago, I started watching American Horror Story and within three days I had watched every single episode. And if you watch the programme you will know that in Coven, literally everyone wore these hats.. and they rocked them (especially Zoe Benson/ Taissa Farmiga, just saying). I've always been told that I suit hats so, yeah, I really want one of these hats and pretend I am the next Supreme or something, lol.

So can you tell there is a little theme going on here? Yes, I want an American Horror Story Sweater. I found this online and it just looks so comfy and adorable, I would love if I received this on Christmas. I really want it in large so it will be very oversized and comfy. I mean, people wouldn't get what 'All monsters are human' means but if they do, then they're pretty bloody cool. And besides, I don't really care about what people think about my style. :)



Oh Look! Another piece of American Horror Story merchandise! Yes, okay, you probably get it by now, I just really love it guys. Anyway, I know this phrase is a bit more popular, I actually wanted this t shirt before I even knew it was from AHS. But I just really like the phrase and it is kind of accurate to myself so, yeahh.


The next product is by Kiko and it is the 'Invisible powder'. So basically it is a loose powder. But anyway, when I recently went in to Kiko, this caught my attention and I fell in love with it. I currently use a pressed powder from Rimmel but I find that it usually comes off after about 2 hours because my skin is slightly oily. And powders often make your face look darker throughout the day, so a translucent powder would really be beneficial.


This is kind of similar to the last product but it is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. So basically, I have really really sensitive skin and every time I put something on my face, it will come up all itchy and blotchy and I want to prevent that. I did a lot of research on what foundation is best on sensitive skin and this came up so I thought, why not ask for it!


Now this last product is from Lush and it is the Christmas Eve bubble bar. I know it is very random and tbh, I want pretty much everything in Lush but every time I see this, I always want to buy it. I think it smells really good but some of my friends absolutely hate the smell. I mean it doesn't look particularly exciting but I just really want it.


So that was it for my Christmas Wishlist! There were more things but I don't want to bore you guys to death! Make sure to check out my blog tomorrow for a new post! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment