Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Decorations (Blogmas Day 18)

Hello everyone and surprise surprise, another late upload! I'm so sorry, but I promise I will be more consistent from now on. Anyway, an essential for Christmas time has to be all the decorations. This is just a small portion of the decorations in my house but it is definitely my favourite. I have light up presents with holly draped across our fireplace. To fill spaces we have snowmen ornaments. To the side of the fireplace we have a silver Christmas tree, which is one of those tall, thin ones. I just think this little area looks so cute, especially in the evening and it makes the room look so cosy.

Sorry once again for the late uploads and also for the fact that this was a short post. But I promise you there will be a longer post tonight, and it will 100% be up tonight (even if I have to stay up until 2 in the morning). Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! I really like those light up christmas presents - so stinkin' pretty!

    Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your New Years :)

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete