Sunday 14 December 2014

DIY Christmas Picture Bunting! (Blogmas Day 13)

Hello everyone and once again, sorry for the late upload! Anyway, today I am going to be showing you how to do another room decor DIY! This time it is this picture bunting, I don't know if that is the right term, but you get what I mean. Anyway, like all other DIY's I have done, it is every easy and anyone can recreate this if you have the supplies.

Okay so you will need some string, a printer and the internet. For me, I had already brought some string with stars on them from the Range but you can use string and it will look just as nice. With the string, you just need to hang it wherever you want. Then all you need to do is print some images out. I used quotes from movies and images from Tumblr, but you can do whatever you want. You could also do this DIY any time in the year, but using images of you and your friends etc. And then all you need to do is hang those pictures up with pegs or pierce holes in the images and put string through them.

So that's all you need to do to make this cute Christmas bunting. Obviously you could personalise it a bit more than I have but it is completely up to you. I will be posting later this evening, so make sure you check out my blog later today. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment