Thursday 18 December 2014

Fifteen Festive Favourites Tag (Blogmas Day 17)

Hello everyone and once again, sorry for the late upload. Today I am doing the Fifteen Festive Favourites Tag as I saw that Emily Victoria Canham had done this so I thought, why not?

1. Favourite Festive Food?
My favourite festive food is probably the Christmas dinner because nothing beats that. But I have to say, chocolate tastes so much better near Christmas, I don't know what it is.

2. Favourite Reindeer?
Comet because that name is sassy af.

3.Favourite Day of Christmas?
I'm not too sure what is meant by this question but I really like Christmas Eve. The anticipation for Christmas Day makes me feel like I'm a little kid again, I just love it. And obviously, Christmas Day itself.

4.Favourite Christmas Song?
I'll be honest, I really like Step In To Christmas by Elton John, but all my friends always seems to say 'Fairytale of New York'. And I also love every song on the Michael Buble Christmas album, especially Christmas (Baby please come home).

5. Favourite Present?
I really like presents that you can tell have been thought out. Like a present that you can tell someone has really made an effort to get/ do.

6. Favourite Festive Film?
Well I don't know if I can actually decide this one. I made a blogpost on my top 5 favourite Christmas movies. But I always watch Elf to put me in the Christmas spirit.

7.  Favourite Festive Cracker Toy?
I couldn't really care less about Christmas Crackers but I remember when I was younger I always wanted these fans that were kind of oriental looking. I think I cried one time when I didn't get it, fml. (I was like 7 though, this didn't happen last year or something haha).

8. Favourite Cracker Joke?
None, they are not funny. No, but seriously, I cringe every time I read them.

9. Favourite Christmas Decoration?
I think it has to be the tree. A home is not complete without a Christmas tree at Christmas time. But I think fairy lights are really nice too.

10. Favourite Christmas Candle Scent?
Well, I am not actually allowed candles, so I can't really answer this question.

11. Favourite TV Christmas Advert?
I quite liked the John Lewis advert, and I actually cried the first time I saw it. But my favourite probably has to be the Sainsbury's advert.

12. Favourite Festive Tradition?
I like how I still get a stocking at the end of my bed and open all the presents from the stocking on my parents bed. Idk, maybe that sounds childish but it's tradition.

13. Favourite Place To Spend Christmas?
Home. I can't imagine myself being anywhere else for Christmas. For me, Christmas is a family holiday, so it has to be celebrated at home, otherwise it would just feel weird.

14. Favourite Christmas Fact?
Santa's outfit was originally green but when Coca Cola made their Christmas advert, they wanted the colours to match their brand. So they changed it to red, and since then it has stuck.

15. Favourite Snowman Accessory?
Well they need to have a carrot for a nose and sticks for arms.

That was it for the Fifteen Festive Questions Tag. As this is a tag, I tag all of you to do this, if you want. I hopefully will be posting again later this evening. I break up from school tomorrow so I will potentially be more consistent with posting now, yay. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment