Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014.

Hello everyone! So 2015 is quickly approaching, and with just a few minutes of 2014 left, I want to recap on this year. Now below is something I treasure; It is my memory jar. For 2 years now, I have been doing this and basically, every time I have a amazing moment I will write it down. And as soon as the clocks strike 12 and it is officially the New year, I open it and look back on all the memories I have had in that year. I really think everyone should have one of these because I can not even tell you how happy it makes me to look back on the moments I've had and to just remember all these memories. Now seeing as it is not quite 2015 yet in England, I'm not going to open it, but I will share with you some moments of 2014 that have particularly stuck with me. The first thing that comes to mind is all the memories I have had with my friends. I'm not going to go in to detail as I don't know if they would appreciate that but I have been able to have some amazing opportunities this year and I have luckily, been able to spend them with my friends. Another memory is all the people I have been able to discover through the internet. I have been able to make online friends, found new people and I will be forever grateful that the internet exists because it has helped me so much through everything. And the last thing, as cheesy as it may sound, is this blog. Now I may have only had this blog for 2 months but I really think it has helped me have a voice at times when I thought no one cared about what I have to say.

I guess all in all, 2014 hasn't been the best year for me but I got through it and I really think I have grown a lot from it. And I think that is why my memory jar is so special to me because it lets me remember all the nice moments of this year and forget about the bad. And if you're reading this right now and haven't had the best year, or even if it's been amazing; Better things are coming. 





No comments:

Post a Comment