Monday 8 December 2014

DIY Movie Gift Box! (Blogmas Day 8)

Hello everyone and welcome to blogmas day 8! Can we just take a moment to say, I really didn't think I would last this long, haha. Anyway, today I am going to be showing you how to make this DIY Movie Gift Box! So basically, it is very simple, but when finished makes a pretty cute gift for a friend.

Okay, so it is incredibly simple to put together. All you need to get are a box, movies and some goodies. As you can see in my gift box I have Hot Chocolate, Popcorn and so Haribos. The movies that I included are Arthur Christmas and The Santa Clause 1, 2 and 3. I included those movies because, I mean, it is a Christmas gift and they are also in my top 5 Christmas movies. But you can use whatever movies you want, as well as the selection of treats. Then basically all you need to do is put everything in the box and through in some tissue paper if you want to be all fancy. 

I think this is a great Christmas gift idea for last minute because you can literally through some things together, make it look presentable and there ya go! Also a movie lover like me would really enjoy getting something like this and it makes you look like you went to a lot of effort to get their present. As per usual, make sure you check out my blog tomorrow for another blogmas post. It will most likely be a Try Out Tuesday, but it may be up a bit later because I am going to the Clothes Show tomorrow! (yay yay) 

No comments:

Post a Comment