Friday 12 December 2014

Gift Guide: For Him! (Blogmas Day 11)

Hello and welcome to blogmas day 11! Once again, sorry for the late upload, I have been very sick these last few days and couldn't bring myself to make a blogpost. Anyway, today I am doing another Christmas gift guide, but this time, it is for Him! I really hope this post gives you some ideas on what to potentially get your boyfriend, husband, brother or dad.


The first item I am including is the Nivea for Men Sensitive Skin Bumper Pack. This retails for £15 and inside you get a Face Wash, Post Shave Balm, Shower Gel, Moisturiser and Deodorant. All of the products included, I believe are all the full size which I think is pretty good for £15. Anyway, I think this set is pretty affordable for what you get and it is available at boots (possibly Superdrug although I am not too sure).




The next product I will admit, I saw in a Fleur De Force video, but I just needed to include it because it is so cool! It is this Smartphone Projector. I believe how it works is that you get the box and you fold it in to the shape in the picture, put your phone in it, turn off the lights and you have yourself a little projector. I believe this is available for £15.95. But I really think this type of gift would be great for tech-loving dad's, like mine!


 For this gift, I don't particularly mean the product in the image I have used, but the brand itself. For a while now Science Museum have been selling these really cool products. This is again, a great gift idea for someone who loves science or is more of the geeky type. I know my dad doesn't read my blog so I will just say that I most likely am getting my dad a Science Museum product for Christmas as I know he loves them. They are usually very affordable, I think the most expensive product I have seen by them was £20.Most supermarkets sell their products so it should be very easy to get one of their items.




Back to the more grooming type of present now and this is the 'Ted Baker The Grooming Room The Clean Break Shaving Kit'. I think the only place this gift set is available is Boots and it is for £25. So this product would definitely be more for if you want to splurge this Christmas for whoever you are shopping for. Inside you get a Face Scrub, Shave Gel, Post Shave Balm, Shaving Brush and a Shaving Mug (whatever that is?). But what I really like about this product is the presentation. The box that all the products have been put in is so nice and definitely reusable.

This gift idea is more for the entertainment and jokey side of things rather than a sentimental present. This is the Chilli Chocolate Challenge from BHS. This product is for £6.00 and this is another gift idea that I potentially might use for my Dad's gift. Inside you get 4 different types of chocolate. There is a mild, Medium, Fiery and extreme flavoured Chilli chocolate. I think this is the perfect gift for someone who enjoys spicy food and also loves chocolate and it also is such a fun present.  Also at £6.00, I would say it is very affordable.




Okay, so that is it for my Gift Guide: For Him! I really hope this gave you some ideas on what to get for gifts for Christmas. I will hopefully be posting again tonight to make up for the late upload from yesterday. Merry Christmas everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment