Friday 16 January 2015

Would You Rather Beauty Tag!

Hello everyone and first of all, I would like make a huge apology for not uploading anything for two weeks. I went back to school recently and I've been having to do coursework and homework, and I just haven't found a lot of time to sit down and make as blogpost. But hopefully, in the next week or so, I will be able to sort things out and I will be back to posting regularly. Anyway, today I'm going to do the 'Would you rather beauty tag'. 

1.Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses, or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Okay, I'm going to bend the rules a little bit here, and I think I would say I would lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows because I'm pretty sure you could just smudge your eyeliner out a bit and create a smoky eye look. And on most days, I don't wear eyeshadow anyway.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? 
This is a hard one because the question doesn't specify whether or not my hair would grow back. I mean, if I chopped my hair off and it grew back, I would choose that one. 

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I think I probably have to go with a coral cheek because I'm currently really into the smoky eye, nude lip and bronzed face kind of look. Also, pink blush really doesn't suit me.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Okay, in an ideal world, I would probably split it, but I would probably spend it on clothes. I mean, I have a huge interest in fashion, but lets be honest, you kind of need clothes more than you need makeup. 

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Once again, I'm going to bend the rules. The question didn't state what colour the lipstick has to be, so I would say lipstick as eyeliner because you could just apply a nude lipstick and it wouldn't look too bad.

6. Would you rather only shop in MAC or Sephora?
Seeing as I am an British teenage girl who has never walked in to a Sephora shop before, I would probably have to go with MAC, although it would get pretty expensive.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Tbh, this question stressed me out so much, haha. I would probably have to say only use one eyeshadow colour because I am permanently experimenting with new lip products that I just couldn't stick to one colour for the rest of my life.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Okay, this one was easy. Definitely winter clothes in the summer, seeing as summers don't get too hot in England for a large amount of time. 

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
100% without a doubt, dark nails all year round. Specifically, matte black nails because I just love the way it looks. 

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I would probably give up my favourite lip product. I really thought about this, but I don't know if I actually have a favourite lip product. But my favourite eye product is the Benefit They're Real eyeliner, which I don't think I would be able to give that up because I love it so much. 

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
So I'm more a ponytail kind of girl, but I probably would have to say a messy bun.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Probably to never use lipgloss again because I don't really like the finish of lipgloss and I don't wear it much anyway. 

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I would probably sharpie them in everyday because my eyebrows are already quite prominent, that without, I would just look completely insane. Also they never said what colour the sharpie had to be, it could be brown and then maybe, it wouldn't look as bad.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Definitely go without nail polish. Because of being at school and the rules, I'm not allowed to wear nail varnish anyway, so I have to go majority of the year without nail polish.

Okay, those are all the questions for the 'Would you rather beauty tag'. Seeing as this is a tag, I tag anyone reading this to answer these questions. Also, hopefully, if everything works out, I may or may not have some very helpful beauty posts coming soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment