Saturday 31 January 2015

Skincare: Sensitive Skin!

Hello everyone! So last week I made a skincare post, and I wanted to do a few more of those because I really hope at least, that they might help someone. So today I am going to be doing sensitive skin. This is something I have suffered from for a really long time so I have quite a few tips and tricks on how to deal with it.

Skincare
When it comes to skincare with sensitive skin, you have to be quite particular, otherwise you could end up with oily skin. I have previously been told by doctors that it is recommended that you do not use makeup remover wipes to take off makeup, but by a liquid based products instead. Now without a doubt, I have to recommend the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.
It is amazing at taking your makeup off, and is very reasonably priced for the amount you get. Also, if you are like me and get sudden outbreaks of dry skin, then I would recommend using E45 products. Moisturisers are also a good way to combat the dry and sensitive skin as it is giving the skin more moisture. It is also recommended that you wash
your face 2-3 times a day.

Makeup
Again you have to take good care of your Makeup routine when you have dry and sensitive skin. I often found that many foundations and powders would either make my skin blotchy or the finish would appear cakey. However, recently I have been using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. I would recommend it as it is very soft and light on the skin but still provides good coverage. Some other foundations that have been recommended are Mac Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation, Make Up Forever- HD Foundation and Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.

3 comments:

  1. I love using the Garnier Micellar water its so gentle especially around the eyes!! xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried the Garnier micellar cleansing water :)
    Emily http://idontknxw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it's effective and affordable as well! :)

      Delete