Tuesday 20 January 2015

Champneys Facial Cleansing System (Try Out Tuesday)

Hello everyone and today is Tuesday, which means I try out a new product and I review them. Today I am going to be reviewing the Champneys Facial Cleansing System. I got this product for Christmas so I've had quite a while to try the product out and determine whether I liked it or not.

When I got this product, I was hoping to find a good dupe for the Clarisonic  because obviously, it is very expensive. Now this cleansing system retails for £14.99 at boots. However, it might just be my shops near me, but I had to buy this product online because Boots just didn't sell this in their stores. Anyway, in this cleansing system pack, you get two types of brushes as you can see in the picture, one which is all white and one which has a black ring in the middle. The all white one is for cleansing and the black and white one is for exfoliating. You also get 2 of each of these brushes and have to replace them after 4 months. When I first got this product, I immediately noticed how soft the brushes were, obviously the exfoliating brush was slightly more coarse but still soft nonetheless. Now I will admit, I have had this cleansing system for less than a month and I have noticed a significant difference in the texture and softness of the brushes, which obviously is a result of me using it. On the instructions, they suggest to use it everyday, however, I have very sensitive skin and for the exfoliating brush in particular, I found this to be so uncomfortable and painful to use every day. Since then, I have been using the cleansing brush every other day and the exfoliating brush once a week and I have noticed such a difference in my skin. It is clearly so much softer and I haven't been getting as many spots. 

All in all, I probably would recommend this product. There are several flaws, such as the brushes getting rougher, but for £15, I think it's pretty damn good! I would product rate the Champneys Facial Cleansing System a 3.5/5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment