Thursday 5 February 2015

Winter Walks.

 Hello Everyone! So today I'm doing something a little bit different that I have never done before, so I guess I'll see how this goes. Recently, my friend and I have been taking walks, just adventuring a little and taking some pictures, so I thought why not make a blogpost out of it. We got my camera out and started taking some photos, which I found oddly fun as photography isn't exactly my forte. As a huge love for nature, these walks have been so uplifting for me and the scenery around where I live is really nice, so I decided to put together a little OOTD. Obviously, when I was walking through puddles and heaps of mud, I still had to be practical, so I wore blue denim jeans with a red flannel t-shirt buttoned almost all the way up. On top of that I wore my leather jacket with a beanie. On my feet I just wore fairly standard black boots because I don't have wellies, so I was being very impractical but ah well. For me, this was an incredibly casual outfit which I don't tend to wear a lot, but I kind of liked it. I really hope to do more of these types of posts because they are quite chatty and relaxed, but I will be posting again very soon.
 







4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! Love walking as well, clears my mind.


    http://curvybird.blogspot.nl/2015/02/a-sweater-matter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily I love your blog this one is amazing you look stunning. you are getting so far with this well done and I am so happy for you

    ReplyDelete