Thursday 12 February 2015

OOTD

Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to apologise for not doing a Try Out Tuesday this week, I have recently got some new products to review but I don't think I have had enough time to truly assess them and give it a fair trial, but they will hopefully resume as normal next week! Anyway, today I am going to do another OOTD/ chatty type post. I really hope to do some more of these because I think it is a good way to get to know me a bit more.

So I've still been going on walks and although this makes me sound like the biggest nerd and tree-hugger in the world, I just love nature, I always have. And taking these walks have made me realise how much I love being outside, which is ironic because I spend about 90% of my life in my room, sat on the internet. Also, just the feeling of being outside really brings a sense of relaxation. But obviously, the British winter gets a bit chilly so it's not often I get to go on walks. But when I do go on walks, I often wear layers, which I what this outfit is heavily based around. In these pictures I am wearing a chequered dress, a grey oversized cardigan, a khaki coat, boots and to top it off, a fedora type hat.I liked this outfit as it was quite girly, yet still was casual.

5 comments:

  1. Emily you are so pretty it is unreal your blog is getting so far well done so proud of u (sounds a bit cheesy) 😘x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, especially the dress and the photos in your blog are so pretty :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also spend a lot of time on the internet so sometimes I forget how much I love to be outdoors! I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out, x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    ps: Follow back on Bloglovin if you like? :)

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!! Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this style of photo and the hat of course! X

    Taylor Swift style steel on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete