Tuesday 28 October 2014

Try Out Tuesday: T-Zone Nose Pore Strips

Hello everybody! So I've decided to start a new series on my blog called Try Out Tuesday! This is where I test new product and I review them. 

The first product I decided to review was the T-Zone Nose Pore Strips. Now, it's no secret that Bioré Nose strips are probably the most popular for getting rid of black heads, but for me, I personally don't find them all that great. When I used the Bioré nose strips I often found that it didn't do anything and over time made my pores appear larger. When I discovered these nose strips I had to try them out!

This product retails at Superdrug for £3.49, but I brought it for £1.49 at a bargain shop. As it says on the packaging, it comes in a pack of six, which I find is pretty good value for money. The method you have to follow is exactly the same as the Bioré strips which reasonably simple. To use the product you have to dampen your nose and then apply the strip, leave it 10 minutes and then remove. 

In my opinion, I personally found these nose strips better than the Bioré ones as when it came to the removal, I did actually manage to get rid of some blackheads. However, I still wasn't overly impressed with this product as the outcome wasn't that great. But I still think they are better than the Bioré nose strips. I'd rate it a 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment